Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Short Sale My Home

Should I short sell my home or foreclose?
I have had many short sale listings through out the past several years.
I work with the same title company for short sales and the same title agent.
The Seller must provide alot of information upfront (last two years of tax filings, current bank statements, hardship letter, etc).  The Seller can not be currently doing a loan modification or in foreclosure.  The maintenance with the association must be current.
When I list your home, I price it at the market value.  I accept one offer and submit it to the bank.  Any offer after that is considered a back up offer.  I make the other party aware that they are the back up offer.
The process takes usually 3 to 6 months.  It depends on the bank.
More questions please contact me.
Call Joline Bolick 954-298-0176 Turnberry International Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment